Sunday, September 07, 2008

Ramadhan 2008

This is the fourth Ramadhan after the turning point.

InsyaAllah I am still on the track even though I do "tergelincir" a couple of times this year. I realised that I am not that strong. I need to learn more. I also realised that the more I try do good, the more obstacle I will have to face. Banyak betul dugaan saya.
This Ramadhan, for me, is the time for muhasabah diri. I have not been myself for quite sometime and I need time to reflect myself. This is the time for me to sit down and think and rethink whether decisions made by myself earlier on was the right decisions I made for my life.
I really don't know at the moment where my life would lead to right now. I am almost 32 but I still am still searching, searching for the right answers to my questions on life. Searching for clues that could help me decide which path to choose to walk through the journey of my life.
Hmm... mengingatkan I pada Robert Frost's The Road Not Taken.

3 comments:

demonsinme said...

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Please dear friend, come by to my space, and leave me your thought, as it is something I dearly sought.

___________ooOoo___________

WHEN DARK ONE COMES

when the dark one come,
let not smile to tears it succumb,
let not fear raise his arrogant thumb,
let not love be turn to a limping lump,
in confusion when the dark one come.

the dark one come,
not to bring glum,
but notes sweeter than rum,
something that our children could hum.

___________ooOoo___________
oo(O)oo

mutalib saifuddin said...

whooo--hah! yeah..each time ramadhan comes, mesti banyak giler cubaan..sabo yea!

AND the picture of yours...looks positive! Iya ka? Bile ha? Dah lama tunggu nih..

Credo said...

Selamat puasa Rinn! :)