Thursday, August 07, 2008

It's a long break

Hmm... Yeah, I know, you don't have to rub it in. It has been what, 3 months since my last post. I must say, there's so much things happening around me, personally and professionally. Penat la wei...

No time ka? Not really. Just plain tired (More of lazy sebenarnya). Tapi ada satu cerita ni yang I akan tulis. Something that I have kept to myself for a long, long time. This was the month, 7 years ago.

So in the mean time, sabo yer, I janji akan publish jugak nanti, before the month ends....

1 comment:

demonsinme said...

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

MELADY RINN, Princess of the East...

mmmmmmmm...kene tunggu lagi....
mmmmmmmmmmph.


___________ooOoo___________

ROOM

for all those who breathe,
owns a place where all emotions are unsheathe,
a place that hid all of ones hue,
from beings whose name are you.

a place with four walls,
with colors and murals and all,
that sometimes would make one stand tall,
and sometimes fall.

colors a multitude of shades,
painted with the brush of fate,
or sometimes what lust don’t wish to abate,
or with those that we think, we made.

but this place where all emotions are unsheathe,
is a place that we buried deep beneath,
so that we could continue to breathe,
so that others could be alive.

___________ooOoo___________