Monday, November 26, 2007

More Celebrations over the Weekend

My cousin sister got married last Saturday. The reception was sweet and simple. Her Majlis Akad Nikah was held at the mosque in front of her Granny's house. I, as usual, shed tears every time I attend Majlis Akad Nikah. Tak tau la kenapa, every time I dengar orang lafaz nikah, mesti rasa macam nak nangis. Sensitive ke hape, tak tau la. Most of my uncles and aunts and cousins came back for the wedding. I guess this is more like a family gathering for us.

Yesterday I celebrated my birthday with my family. Takde la ape sangat pun, dah tua, tak la meriah sangat celebration nya. My cousin treated the whole family for breakfast, my mom lunch, and my brother dinner. Kira - kiranya tahun nih punya birthday, I asyik makaaaaaannn je la the whole day. Hehe. Oh, not to forget, my sister in law gave me a long purse. I just luuurrve it.

Nasa, as expected, did not remember.... hmm... MEN!

No comments: