Thursday, November 22, 2007

Ceritera Rindu

Esok genap sebulan Nasa di perantauan. I have to admit, I do miss him and I miss him a lot. Selama kami berchenta ni, tak pernah lagi kami berkeadaan macam ni. Dulu, masa dia di KL, I could still hear his voice at least once a day but not this time. The last time we spoke to each other was the day before he flew for London. We had a long chat via the phone. Luckily I subscribed to 1+3 punya scheme, kalau tak, for sure bill aku melambung bulan tu.

Teruk juga rupanya bila rindu ni ye. Everything rasa macam not right, not complete. I miss everything about him; his voice, his jokes, his laugh, his temper, his touch, his hugs, his smell...

So Hunny, if you happen to read this, I want you to know I been thinking about you and I miss you so much.


1 comment:

demonsinme said...

Lady Rinn:

Such a lucky man this Hunny Nasa is. So very blessed that he is missed greatly by such a wonderful lover.

Blessed be the man who has won your heart. I strongly believe that God has made him an angel - in the form of you.