Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tempat Kerja Baru

Hmm... was supposed to write about this earlier tapi gwe sibuk sekali deh...
My contract with my previous dept ended early June, just in time for my holiday in Bandung. I was 3 weeks without a job until they (the company that I used to work with) called me back for another position. They called up to meet on Wednesday, June 27th, and I started working again the very next day.

New dept, new boss, new challenge, and I'm ready for it!

Kalau tak ready pun, kena ready jugak sebab the pay is high! heheheh... Akak kaya dik bulan neh...!

4 comments:

demonsinme said...

Melady Rinn:

Congratulations and best wishes for the new job.

demonsinme said...

A gift for you to share with your loved ones.

DARLING

Neither diamonds nor golden rings,
even crowns of a king,
or the breasts of queen,
shall mend this lonely sting,
if you whom my heart sing,
hid like the moon in morning,
and shy like the sun in the evening,
leaving me forever yearning,
for the kiss from the one I call darling.

mutalib saifuddin said...

wahwahwah...naik pangkat ka? HQ ke kat gebeng tu lagi? bestnya....

good pay eh? belanja gwe makan. LOL.

bile nak datang SJ?

PS: Thanks for the info on Sang Kelembai.

demonsinme said...

Melady Rinn:


Though this is unrelated to what you wrote, I gift it to you as a gift with a wish, present it to your spouse, significant others, children, brothers and/or sisters. Let them know that you love them much. Their smiles are my reward and prayers for my loved ones.

This place of yours is a mecca for good souls, and this pilgrim is blessed to have encountered it.

Thank you, and forgive me for the trouble.

WORRY NOT MY LOVE

Love,

worry not when it rains,
close your eyes and let go your pains,
and let all tears be slain,
happiness is yours to gain,
brought down by the my midnight saint,
helping this hands that have long been waned,
tugging away your nightmares chains.

Love,

hate you not the chilling winds,
let free yourself and feel it caress your chin,
put away all the ale and the gin,
welcome it with a great wide grin,
let not your mind dance in a spin,
for the winds come with a hint,
that haven is colored with my love as the paint.