Sunday, June 03, 2007

That Time of the Year has Arrived!

It's official! The season has started. Oh you know what I mean... Just a couple of weeks ago I received four wedding invitations. My parents received more than that. Out of four, I attended only one. I went to another one with my parents yesterday since I had to be their driver and today, I had to attend another one because the reception is right in front of my house. Memang tak boleh nak elak!


Nak elak ke? Bukan nak elak, but then malas nak pegi. I'm just not comfy going to wedding receptions. If I go to my relative's reception, the number one question would always pop out and as always, I would anwer "No, not yet." Then of course they would go on with, "Kenapa tak kawin lagi?" Laa.... payah nak jawab soklan nih. Nak tak nak, sengih je la. Some of them would be satisfied with my sengih "kerang busuk". But some of them will just go on asking, "Tak de lagi ke?" Haaa... yang nih soklan killer... Memang orang yang tanya tu nak kena bunuh..... If I happen to be in a good mood, I would be answering that question in a polite way. But if I am not, this would be my answer, "Memang takde lagi. Kenapa? Dah ade calon untuk saya ke? Kalau bukan engineer, tak payah nak recommend la ye...." Hehehe... Jahatnye la aku.... ;p

3 comments:

mutalib saifuddin said...

hah. makan besar lah ye.. eh, che reporter ke, stringer ke, editor-in-chief punya anak yg kawin??

my question: you, bile?

i'm still sticking from your statement: your dad's b'day

demonsinme said...

Melady Rinn:

A gift for you.

Forgive me if this is too long, it is the only way I know to show repect and awe to thoughts of a friend in this intangible plane.

Seeing Blind

Hello,
I am new here,
I came from a land of the bewildered,
I have no friends nor lover.

Would you come closer to this tired traveler,
so that I can see you a little bit clearer,
please do not have no fear,
as I am a paralized blind from ear to ear,
a gift i got from me deeds in the coming years,
as a sentinel for devilish deers.

Now, now, do not be wary,
as a blind could never see,
there fore I could never pinch your little tootsy,
like what the demonic diety did to me,
so there is nothing for you to worry.

What is that you said in me hands you see?
that makes you head go weepity wee,
ahh, no, no, don't you go awry,
I'll tell you of the things I brought with me,
so you'll see a what a blind man sees.

A wand in my left and and a torch in me right hand,
is much appropriate for a blinded man,
one for shining the routes to thid land,
the other for telling an enemy from a friend.

A straight line crossed with a cresent on my neck,
a sign of me religous pack,
an order of sinning saints,
who seeks the pleasures of pain,
in hope one day I will again,
be a saintly sinner who preaches out pious blasmephemies,
making me an enemy pf the blasphemous piety.

As for this coarse velvet that I wore,
I know it is an eye spre,
but it is a precious gift from me lady whore,
who reminds me we are whoring ladies,
who love to be barbaric gentlemen,
and kill gentlemen barbaricly.

Worry not child,
as i am blind as a blind could be,
and all I know is the darkness that in it you be,
it is the light that helps me see.

LadyRinn said...

Oh Mutalib.... I hope u r right. It may be on my daddy's birthday but did I mention on which year is it gonna be???? haaa... got you there!

demonsinme.... thank you for the beautiful poem. perhaps I would hear more from you...