Friday, June 15, 2007

Andy




Lemme tell you about this guy, Andy. I started to know him when I accidentally landed on his blog about a year ago while googling some stuff. I read his blog that day and have been reading ever since (I'm not sure if he reads my blog though... hehe).





Because I am here in Kuantan and he is in Bandung, we could either text to each other or meet online, until last week, when my sister and I had our vacation in Bandung. When he texted me that he would be coming to the hotel on that Saturday morning, I wondered if I would be able to recognise him. Well, hey, I did!



Now that I have met him, I find him pleasant to be with. He is what my sister call, the "budak baik" type. Well, I think so too. My sister's children adored him for god knows why. Whenever he is not around, one of them would surely ask me or my sister, "Where is Uncle Andy? Why isn't he with us?" I tell you Andy, what did you actually do to my niece and nephew sampai both of them suka sangat kat you? Jealous I tau since I am their favourite Aunt!



So Andy, it is nice to have you as a friend and I am glad I accidentally landed on your blog...

5 comments:

mutalib saifuddin said...

oooh, sweet, SNAP! So, blogger meets blogger, huh? Are you back in Kuantan?

mutalib saifuddin said...

haah, one more thing, new specks huh?

demonsinme said...

Melady Rinn:

Another gift for you.

Old Wives Tales

An old wives tale,
would never be stale,
would never make a son go pale,
would never make a daughter wail.

As ancient as it hails,
it is the wind that move one sail,
it is the nothern star that guide one trough the nightmares tail,
it is the wisdom that makes one prevail.

An Old Wives Tale,
a lady's chain mail.
though it looks so very frail,
a big wound would it avoid without fail.

mutalib saifuddin said...

as of 1148hrs Tuesday:

wah, new 'cover' aa..Hit me!

Credo said...

Hey.. Did those kids really ask about me? Ahaha, don't know that. Say hi to them ya..

Waaa.. you exaggerated too much about me *blush*

Glad to have you here in Bandung too :D