Wednesday, April 12, 2006

MasyaAllah, lamanya!

It has been a while I neglegted this blog of mine. Lama giler tak ngeblog. Tee hee. Where was I? Trying to sort out things. I have been out of my "orbit" and I am really messed up right now. My age is catching up on me and all my plans tak menjadi. WTF!

There are moments that I feel like going away, somewhere where people don't know me. Start a new life or something. Hijrah. It is been said that if things did not turn up as you planned, it is better for you to start anew somewhere else. I don't know. Sometimes we feel that the grass is greener on the other side of the field but what we don't know is that it could only be synthetic grass that we see. But on the other hand, if we don't try to go to the other side of the field, we will never know that it is synthetic. Get what I mean?
Seriously, what I am going through right now somehow demotivates me in every single way. Have you ever felt so hopeless when everything that you plan does not fall into places? I worked so hard to get to where I am now, but still, hopeless, helpless. Perhaps rezeki tu belum ada kot.
God, I know You are testing me and I am greatful and thankful to You. This is the only way I know that You are watching me and You want me to be more faithful to You. InsyaAllah I will never forget to be ever faithful to You God as You never forget me as Your ever faithful servant. Amiin Ya Robbal 'Alamiin....

No comments: