Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Weekend Updates

I was supposed to go out with Nasa lepas kerja last Saturday. But then, we did not. Abah was admitted to the hospital and he had to take care of Abah. It was quite sad because Nasa is leaving for London this evening and now Abah is ill. He is worried to the max.

But I did meet him on Sunday though. Brought along the cheese cake and the baked macaroni I baked for him. I’m glad he loved it. That night, salam – salam dgn dia, mintak maaf segala. Dia pesan to take care of myself since he will not be around for the next 3 months. Mak wanted to meet me. They waited but I came late. I felt bad I made them wait. Since Abah was not quite well yet, Nasa promised Mak he’ll take me to Sg. Lembing as soon as he’s back in Malaysia.

Also on that Saturday, my cousin arrived from KL with her friends. She called me to pick them up at Vistana so that I could show them around Kuantan. My cousin tu hopeless skit when it comes to directions. Just imagine, nak sampai ke rumah I, tak tau berapa kali dia tawaf Bandar Kuantan tu baru jumpa my house. Sabo je la.

Anyway, she's here because of the World Silat Championship that is now being held at SUKPA. I don't exactly know what she does but apparently she is doing some sort of a research on event management thingy. Since this cousin of mine nih dah tak balik Kuantan dalam 3-4 tahun dah, so I pun obliged la nak entertain she and her friends.

Yang tak larat tu 2 hari berturut - turut I balik pukul 1 pagi. Dang! I betul - betul dapat LESEN BESAR from my parents. Hehe. I nih kan, seperti yang sedia maklum adalah anak yang baik lagi mendengar kata. Mana la I biasa balik pepagi bute nih. Because of that, I am now having fever. Teruk kan? Nampak sangat tak gheti keluar malam. Hehe. Went to the clinic yesterday and doctor kasik MC. Went home and slept the whole afternoon. Bliss!

3 comments:

mutalib saifuddin said...

heheh...orang PR dah terbiasa balik 1-2 pagi...and glad to hear that 'you're exposed' a little bit on the PR world....i suppose..

galak sakanlah you kat silat tu ye?

Nasa Naz said...

baby... sory for not msg when i arrived to london.. act baby.. my apartment not complete yet. access internet smua takde lg.. so abg trpaksa curi2 pakai kat opis ni.. when averything ok.. then i will write my blog k?.. anyway syg.. miss u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

Credo said...

Hahaha, so this is why you get sick as you told me before..

How are you now? Fully recovered I hope.. (It's been a long time anyway, hehe)